Value Stream Management is a combination of people, process, and technology that maps, optimizes, visualizes, and governs business value flow (including epics, stories, work items) through heterogeneous enterprise software delivery pipelines. Relive DevOps Institute's Value Stream Management SKILup Day on-demand here.
- Helen Beal - chair of the Value Stream Management Consortium and DevOps Institute's Chief Ambassador
- BMK Lakshminarayanan - VSMC board advisor and Value Stream Architect at Bank of New Zealand
- Jeff Keyes - VSMC Board Director and CFO, and VP of Product at Plutora
- Steve Pereira - VSMC board advisor, value stream lead, and co-author of the VSM Foundation course, and Founder of Visible
- Neelan Choksi - VSMC board director, and President and COO of Tasktop